Soft Pastel, 2012
"Reconciling What Happened to my Mom with God’s Goodness"
What we KNOW:
- God knows all and is ever-present
- His power is infinite, limitless
- He is merciful, just, faithful
- He promises to be at work in our lives and therefore, He is our true Hope
- That our view of things is severely limited
- Scripture speaks succinctly and powerfully to suffering Romans 5:3-5, James 1:2-4
- Gods sanctification in our afflictions are a greater mercy than if He were to deliver us out of them
- "For I consider that the problems of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. Romans 8:18. It won't only be 100 times better, it is NOT WORTH comparing
- He is working all things for our good Romans 8:28
- His plan is to grow us to become more like Him...